- Start with a huge glass of egg nog. This is to coat your stomach lining to keep it safe. Home made fudge also works in place of or in addition to egg nog.
- When whoever’s cooking isn’t looking, grab a healthy sample of what they’re cooking. You want to make sure it’s safe for the family. Can’t let them see you because they’ll feel bad that they didn’t think of it
- Skip anything green or anything with more than 50% vegetables. No sense in using space that could be filled with meat or pie
- If in doubt about whether to pour gravy on something, pour extra on it. You can’t go wrong.
- Eat a double portion of all desserts. It’s tasty, plus double portion sounds biblical.
- Take a nap
- Repeat numbers 1-6.
And don’t forget to be thankful for all the blessings in your life.
YOU are a blessing in mine.
YOU make my life rich.
I love you.